The Marietta Square Artists Market is held on Mill Street in The Marietta Square.
From Atlanta: Take I-75 North to exit 263, South Marietta Parkway 120. Turn left off exit and travel (West Bound) towards Marietta for about 5 miles. Turn right onto Atlanta Street, The Marietta Square is 2 blocks ahead.
From North Georgia: Take I-75 Sorth to exit 265, North Marietta Parkway 120. Turn right off exit and travel (West Bound) towards Marietta for about 2 miles. Turn left onto Church Street, The Marietta Square is 2 blocks ahead.
About The Marietta Square
A unique urban destination that is easy to access.
- Marietta Square is located only 5 minutes from I-75 and 10 minutes from I-285
- Parking is FREE and plentiful at the Square…come and enjoy a day of shopping, culture, and dining.
- The Square is easy to navigate—quaint and with sidewalks everywhere, you can park your car and easily walk wherever you want the rest of the day.
The Square is a true city center, with a rich sense of community.
- The Marietta Square has a true square with a park, built in 1834, that is still the centerpiece of events today.
- The Square has a rich history in its park, buildings, and sidewalks, creating a backdrop for a community of restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
Culturally rich and authentic.
- 6 museums, residents with roots dating back generations.
- A unique mix of culture, restaurants, theater, and art in just a few-block radius.
- Special events and cultural attractions, such as ChalkFest, Artist’s Market, Art Walk, the Farmer’s Market, Brew with a View, and road races.
- A community that truly loves its home and supports it by supporting its businesses.
- City of Marietta, Georgia
- Historic Downtown Marietta
- Marietta Square Farmers Market
- Events on the Square
- Eat on the Square
- Shop on the Square
- Art Walk Marietta
For Complete Details, and to Apply, Click HERE.
Questions? Contact Us!